Learn about diabetes with new MIMS workshops
MIMS Workshops, in partnership with TREND, invites you to join the Diabetes Learning Series of workshops taking place across the UK in June 2019.
The programme will be delivered by expert speakers and is aimed at GPs, nurses, and clinical pharmacists allied to health in diabetes, with the opportunity to earn 4 hours of CPD credits.
The workshops will be held on the following dates at these locations:
- 14th June 2019 - London
- 21st June 2019 - Manchester
- 19th June 2019 - Birmingham
The full-day programme will include:
- An update and review of the latest management guidance
- An overview of pancreatic exocrine insufficiency and its role in diabetes
- Practical recommendations for the use of insulin biosimilars in diabetes management
- Masterclass options in aspects of injection use in diabetes
Participation in this workshop will help you to develop your knowledge of diabetes management in primary care, and to deliver more effective advice and care for patients with these conditions.
Places are available on a first-come, first served basis. Register today to secure your place.